- You will receive an email confirming receipt of your initial application. Application status changes to On List.
- If claim a preference, you will receive an email with next steps for required documentation needed to receive preference points. A docu-sign email may be sent if additional information and/or signatures are needed.
- You can update your application information while on waiting list
- You can check your application status while on waiting list.
- You will receive an email and postal letter when your name is selected from the waiting list. Applicant status changes from on list to selected
- Applicant will receive notification if application is deemed ineligible for any reason, including negative outcome on background check . Information is provided on why application is ineligible and how to request an appeal hearing, if desired by applicant.
- Once your application approved, you will receive written notification of approval and offer for an available housing property. If no housing for which you qualify is available, you will be notified of your approval and will be contacted when a unit becomes available. Changes to application information may affect eligibility.
At any time in the application process or after you are placed on the waiting list, remember to notify OHA in writing (email) of any change to your household, including any change of address, email address or phone number.